Monday, June 28, 2010

Back to reality....

Hi again blog...

Today is my 1st day at work after such a long holidays...It felt weird and uncomfortable..as usual...haha...

This morning...I'm freakin lazy to wake up..and my mind is still in the holiday mood..At first I thought I am still at my hometown...but then I realized that I'm no longer in Perlis..so slowly I pulled out my comfy blanket and starting to get ready for work..and that is when I realized everything is going 'back to reality'....well, for wuteva reasons, I just had pull myself together and survive...

----------------<<< >>>--------------------

Fyi, today is the day for IKMSP accepting new intake for Sem July-Dis 2010.. I had no idea wuts goin on at 1st... Felt like an outsider when I arrived 'ere... Well, wth rite..haha......So,it'd be better if I just stay in my office rather than wondering around. Finally I've decided, why not continue watching my fave tv series "Vampire Diaries" and that is wut Im doing now..ahaahaa....

Till now blog.... (^_^)

No comments:

Post a Comment